- 2019-09-18 18:00:00Please join us in prepping fur coats donated to our Cuddle Coats program to be sent to our wildlife rehab partners all over the U.S. This means removing all buttons, zippers etc, so feel free to bring a pair of sharp scissors or seam ripper of your own if you'd like, although we have several for people to use. Some people like to bring a lint roller for getting fur off their clothes at the end, but please wear clothes that you don't mind getting a little dirty. All are welcome. This is a great opportunity for teens and mature kids to help out, too, and is a great, low-key, low-commitment way to volunteer for a little bit and meet some of the other people in the group, while doing something concrete to save lives.
- September 21, 2019
- 2019-09-21 10:00:00ARC will be exhibiting at the Coon Rapids Love My Pet Fair at Riverview Park, 2420 105th Ave NW in Coon Rapids. We will be giving out info on our Minnesotans Exposing the Pet Trade campaign and our protests against the sale of animals from puppy mills at Four Paws and a Tail in Northtown Mall.
- 2019-09-21 14:00:00Have you ever been confused about what vegan recipes to make or wanted tips for quick meals on the go? If so, If so, join experienced planner Emily at Roosevelt Library, 4026 S 28th Ave. in Minneapolis from 2:00-4:00 p.m. for an in-depth workshop where she will review everything from salads, sandwiches, and week-night recipes to convenience foods and restaurants that fit your lifestyle and goals. You will take away easy last-minute food options for when your fridge looks empty and tips for starting a vegan journey. RSVP at the Facebook event link below.
- September 22, 2019
- 2019-09-22 11:00:00Stop by our table or volunteer with us at Open Streets Nicollet from 11:00-5:00. We will have free samples of plant-based jerky, pay-per-view virtual reality headsets showing the realities of animal agriculture, and educational literature about animals, health, and the environment. Open Streets is a fun and interactive event that brings thousands of people to the streets to engage in activities and entertainment. We've had an immensely positive experience at each Open Streets we've attended. We hope to see you there. If you would like to volunteer with us, please email Kelsey at Kelsey@animalrightscoalition.com for more information.
- 2019-09-22 13:00:00We're joining Puppy Mill Free Minnesota for a peaceful protest against Four Paws and a Tail, on public property near Northtown Mall, 398 Northtown Drive NE, Blaine, Minnesota from 1:00 to 2:00 pm. Meet us at the intersection of County Road 10 and Jefferson, on the grassy area in front of Chipotle. Signs are provided but you're also welcome to bring your own. We oppose Four Paws and a Tail's business model of buying companion animals from breeding facilities and selling them to the public. Note this is an ongoing event, ARC will post events for the protests we're able to be present at, but there are typically activists at the site every Sunday from 1:00-2:00 pm!
- 2019-09-22 13:00:00Join ARC volunteer Steve Leinen at St. Paul's Mississippi Market for a fun vegan cooking class and tasting that will show you how to make several types of of plant-based cheese. Cost for the class is $12 for co-op members and $15 for non-co-op members. **RSVP at the Mississippi Market link below. These classes sell out and you do not have a reserved spot unless you are RSVP'd with Mississippi Market.
- September 23, 2019
- 2019-09-23 18:00:00Join AmyLeo Barankovich, of Vegan Affairs Minnesota, for an interactive, thought-provoking conversation about moving towards being your best voice for the animals. It seems to be human nature to speak “wildly” when our emotions lead the conversation. Being an effective animal advocate requires putting into practice a set of tools that we can access once we are aware of them and know how to best use them. Location is Penn Lake Library, 8800 Penn Ave. S in Bloomington from 6:00-8:00 p.m. RSVP for this free event at the link below.
- September 24, 2019
- 2019-09-24 11:30:00We will be doing Virtual Reality Pay Per View outreach and vegan food sampling at Carleton College in Northfield, MN today from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Pay Per View is an innovative form of outreach where people are offered $1.00 to view a short 3D film about the lives of animals used for food and then go home with information about how changing to a plant-based diet can make a huge difference for the animals, the earth, and themselves. This is a life-changing experience for many viewers.
- 2019-09-24 16:00:00We will be doing Virtual Reality Pay Per View outreach and vegan food sampling at St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN today from 4:00 -8:00 p.m. Pay Per View is an innovative form of outreach where people are offered $1.00 to view a short 3D film about the lives of animals used for food and then go home with information about how changing to a plant-based diet can make a huge difference for the animals, the earth, and themselves. This is a life-changing experience for many viewers
Sign up to receive
our monthly e-newsletter!
The Animal Rights Coalition operates Ethique Nouveau; a vegan boutique, where all purchases help fund our animal advocacy programs, at 317 W. 48th St. in Minneapolis. The ARC office is located at the same address.
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 5:00PM