CALL TO ACTION: World Hunting Expo
The Safari Club International is returning to Brooklyn Park this Saturday, the 26th, for the Annual World Hunting Expo held at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest and we need your help in taking action. Here’s how you can do so:
1. Join ARC to protest the expo on Saturday, the 26th, from 10:00-12:00 pm outside the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. RSVP here!
2. Tell the expo’s local MN sponsors, Rapid Graphics and the Grazzini Brothers & Company, to stop supporting the cruel and horrific practice of trophy hunting.
Grazzini Brothers & Company:
- Facebook: Grazzini Brothers & Company
- Instagram: @gbcinstallers
- Twitter: @GrazziniBros
- Facebook: Rapid Graphics & Mailing Inc.
- Contact Form: http://rgmprinting.com/contact/
Create a post, tweet or add to your story to express your concerns to the sponsors (make sure to tag them!). Here is an example message:
“I was really upset to see Rapid Graphics and the Grazzini Brothers & Company as sponsors of the Safari Club International’s World Hunting Expo held at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest on Saturday, February 26th. The expo exhibits one of the largest taxidermy displays in the Midwest and includes a long list of exploitative vendors, gun raffles and live auctions offering extravagant hunting trips to places all over the world, such as South Africa and Mexico. The Safari Club International claims their role in conservation of certain animals while celebrating the murder of others. It’s a shame Rapid Graphics and the Grazzini Brothers & Company have chosen to sponsor this event that promotes the horrific practice of trophy hunting.”
You can read more information about the expo here: https://www.minnesotasci.com/events/expo/
*Please be polite, civil and diplomatic in your comments*