- November 23, 2019
- 2019-11-23 13:00:00Don't miss your chance to try SammiDee's Plant Based Cuisine! They will be serving their buffalo cauliflower sandwiches and fries. Swing by to support a small, local, plant-based, woman-owned business at ARC's vegan boutique Ethique Nouveau, co-located with the ARC office at 317 W 48th St. in MInneapolis, from 1:oo-3:00 p.m.
- November 24, 2019
- 2019-11-24 08:30:00Meet up for yummy vegan brownies, blondies, cookies, scones, and banana bread with your host Andrew at Innate Foods, 1944 Ivy Ave. E in St. Paul from 8:30-10:30 a.m. This is a tiny bakery so you can’t miss us. Please RSVP at Minneapolis Vegan Meetup at the provided link.
- 2019-09-22 13:00:00We're joining Puppy Mill Free Minnesota for a peaceful protest against Four Paws and a Tail, on public property near Northtown Mall, 398 Northtown Drive NE, Blaine, Minnesota from 1:00 to 2:00 pm. Meet us at the intersection of County Road 10 and Jefferson, on the grassy area in front of Chipotle. Signs are provided but you're also welcome to bring your own. We oppose Four Paws and a Tail's business model of buying companion animals from breeding facilities and selling them to the public. Note this is an ongoing event, ARC will post events for the protests we're able to be present at, but there are typically activists at the site every Sunday from 1:00-2:00 pm!
- November 25, 2019
- 2019-11-25 18:00:00Join Vegan University instructor Dave, who is certified in Plant Based Nutrition from Cornell University, and learn vegan nutrition 101 at Penn Lake Library, 8800 Penn Ave. S. on Monday, November 25th! Dave will cover the different vitamins and nutrients necessary for health and which foods they're found in. There will be free recipes and ideas to build your plate available. Please bring your questions, a writing utensil and paper so you can take notes. Science has shown that well planned vegan diets are healthy for everyone. Dave will help you sort through the confusing and often conflicting nutrition advice in the media so you make better diet choices as you move forward on your plant-based journey.
- November 26, 2019
- 2019-11-26 10:00:00We will be doing Virtual Reality Pay Per View outreach and vegan food sampling at Augsburg University in Minneapolis, MN today from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Pay Per View is an innovative form of outreach where people are offered $1.00 to view a short 3D film about the lives of animals used for food and then go home with information about how changing to a plant-based diet can make a huge difference for the animals, the earth, and themselves. This is a life-changing experience for many viewers.
- November 29, 2019
- 2019-11-29 10:00:00Join the Animal Rights Coalition for this international day of protest against animal cruelty at this year's Minneapolis Fur Free Friday event at Ribnick Luxury Outerwear, a store with over 70 years of profiting from the confinement and slaughter of animals. Signs and literature will be provided, but feel free to make your own (appropriate) as well. This will be a peaceful protest. We will engage in productive conversations with customers and/or people passing by on the street and offer them literature. Location is 224 North First Street in Minneapolis from 10-11 a.m.
Sign up to receive
our monthly e-newsletter!
The Animal Rights Coalition operates Ethique Nouveau; a vegan boutique, where all purchases help fund our animal advocacy programs, at 317 W. 48th St. in Minneapolis. The ARC office is located at the same address.
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 5:00PM
Feed Me Vegan Wins Award!
Watch the latest episode, Friendsgiving for delicious holiday recipes.