- 2019-10-16 18:00:00We have lots of new volunteers so it's time for a New Volunteer Orientation! Please join Ashley, ARC Program Director, and Kelsey, ARC Volunteer Coordinator, to learn about ARC's mission, goals, and values, and what we do as an organization. We'll answer any of your questions and let you know about volunteer opportunities we have coming up in the next month. We encourage, both, new AND reoccurring volunteers to attend this meeting, as we have a variety of different events coming up. Location is ARC office (co-locatedwith ARC's vegan boutique, Ethique Nouveau, at 317 W 48th St. in Minneapolis.
- October 17, 2019
- ARC at MEAARC at MEA
Time: 7:30 amat 7:30 am2019-10-17 07:30:00ARC will be exhibiting at the Minnesota Educator Academy (MEA) conference at Saint Paul RiverCentre in downtown St. Paul. We will be giving out information about alternatives to the use of animals in the classroom and our new brochure containing suggestions for alternatives to animals in the classroom.
- October 19, 2019
- 2019-10-19 08:00:00Stop by the ARC booth at the Mill City Farmers Market from 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM at 704 S 2nd St. in downtown Minneapolis. We will be giving out info about how to go vegan and recipes for using all the veggies people get at the market, and talking to people about farmed animal issues.
- October 20, 2019
- 2019-10-20 13:00:00Ethique Nouveau, ARC's vegan boutique, will have a table at the Plant Based Showcase where we'll be selling our latest vegan message wear and other vegan goodies. Location is Lake Monster Brewing, 550 Vandalia Street #160, Saint Paul, Minnesota. Event is free to attend.
- 2019-09-22 13:00:00We're joining Puppy Mill Free Minnesota for a peaceful protest against Four Paws and a Tail, on public property near Northtown Mall, 398 Northtown Drive NE, Blaine, Minnesota from 1:00 to 2:00 pm. Meet us at the intersection of County Road 10 and Jefferson, on the grassy area in front of Chipotle. Signs are provided but you're also welcome to bring your own. We oppose Four Paws and a Tail's business model of buying companion animals from breeding facilities and selling them to the public. Note this is an ongoing event, ARC will post events for the protests we're able to be present at, but there are typically activists at the site every Sunday from 1:00-2:00 pm!
- October 21, 2019
- 2019-10-21 18:00:00Join AmyLeo Barankovich, of Vegan Affairs Minnesota, for an interactive, thought-provoking conversation about moving towards being your best voice for the animals. It seems to be human nature to speak “wildly” when our emotions lead the conversation. Being an effective animal advocate requires putting into practice a set of tools that we can access once we are aware of them and know how to best use them. Location is Penn Lake Library, 8800 Penn Ave. S in Bloomington from 6:00-8:00 p.m. RSVP for this free event at the link below.
Sign up to receive
our monthly e-newsletter!
The Animal Rights Coalition operates Ethique Nouveau; a vegan boutique, where all purchases help fund our animal advocacy programs, at 317 W. 48th St. in Minneapolis. The ARC office is located at the same address.
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 5:00PM