- 2019-04-22 09:00:00ARC will be at Concordia University in St. Paul from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. today doing outreach about the benefits of a vegan diet for humans, animals, and the earth.
- 2019-04-22 17:30:00As part of ARC's Community Involvement program, join us in cleaning up Minneapolis for Earth Day! Exact location and meeting place to be determined. Please bring heavy duty gloves and/or trash pickers if you have them. ARC will provide the trash bags and gloves for those who don't have any. Please RSVP at Vegan Meetup.
- April 24, 2019
- ARC at MCTCARC at MCTC
Time: 10:30 amat 10:30 am2019-04-24 10:30:00ARC will have a booth at the Minneapolis Community and Technical College Sustainability Fair from 10:30-2:30. We'll be giving out vegan food samples and literature on how going vegan is good for the planet.
- April 27, 2019
- 2019-04-27 00:00:00ARC will have a booth at the Rochester EarthFest Expo at the RCTC Fieldhouse where we'll be giving out vegan food samples and literature about how transitioning to a vegan diet is one of the best things you can do for the planet.
- 2019-04-27 10:00:00Please grab a basket to enjoy a fun and educational shopping experience. This tour highlights vegan products and substitutes for easy, healthy plant-based meals. Questions are encouraged! You will have a good time. Location is 7401 France Ave. S in Edina. RSVP at Vegan Meetup.
- April 28, 2019
- 2019-04-28 12:00:00Join us for an ARC Volunteer Day at Chicken Run Rescue! RSVP on Animal Rights Meetup as soon as possible as this popular event is limited to 20 people. Now that Spring is here, there will be plenty of clean up outside to get things ready for the birds to soak up the sun and take their dust baths. We will help to get the birds’ playgrounds ready for spring. We will be performing any tasks that need doing, including garden work. There will be plenty of variety for all levels of strength and mobility. Vegan refreshments will be provided. Event is from noon to 3:00 PM. CRR is located in the South Metro area about 30 minutes from Minneapolis and St. Paul. For security reasons, CRR is a closed sanctuary open only to staff, volunteers, and invited guests. We will send out the exact address to those who RSVP YES prior to the event.
Sign up to receive
our monthly e-newsletter!
The Animal Rights Coalition operates Ethique Nouveau; a vegan boutique, where all purchases help fund our animal advocacy programs, at 317 W. 48th St. in Minneapolis. The ARC office is located at the same address.
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 5:00PM
St. Paul Petland Closes
The Petland in St. Paul has taken down their sign and closed. We’re happy Petland is now gone from the Twin Cities (first the Shakopee store closed and now St. Paul), and with it their sales of animals from large-scale breeders, but we’re not quite ready to celebrate yet, as the owner has stated that she wants to re-open as an independent pet store. We’ll keep you posted.