Upcoming EventsBrowse the calendar for more events
- April 29, 2015
- Cuddle Coats PrepCuddle Coats Prep
Time: 6:00 pm
We are receiving lots of fur donations for our Cuddle Coats program and want to ship them to our wildlife rehab partners as soon as possible. Meet at the ARC office (co-located with Ethique Nouveau) at 317 W 48th St. in Minneapolis at 6:00 pm to help prep fur coats and accessories for shipment. Wear clothes that can get a little fuzzy. This is a great, low key way to volunteer and meet some of the other people in the group while helping to save animal lives. at 6:00 pm
- Cuddle Coats PrepCuddle Coats Prep Time: 6:00 pm
- April 30, 2015
- May 2, 2015
- No Kill Walk for AnimalsNo Kill Walk for Animals
Time: 9:00 am
Stop by the ARC booth at the 5th Annual No Kill Walk For the Animals from 9 am - 1 pm at the International Bazaar at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, 1265 Snelling Avenue North, St. Paul. We will be giving out information about our Minnesotans Exposing Petland campaign. See the No Kill Walk Facebook page for more info: http://www.facebook.com/nokillwalkfortheanimals at 9:00 am
- ARC at the Wellness ExpoARC at the Wellness Expo
Time: 9:30 am
Stop by the ARC table at the Wellness Expo on Saturday 5/2 from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm at the Ames Arena, 19900 Ipava Avenue in Lakeville, Minnesota. at 9:30 am
- No Kill Walk for AnimalsNo Kill Walk for Animals Time: 9:00 am
- May 3, 2015
- May Day Parade and FestivalMay Day Parade and Festival Join ARC at the May Day Parade and Festival in Powderhorn Park in Minneapolis on May 3rd. We are planning to march in the parade, which begins at noon, with the ARC banner. Afterwards, we will be passing out all sorts of information about our animal advocacy efforts. Let Chelsea at email@example.com know if you are interested in marching, tabling, leafleting, or all of the above. This is going to be an exciting and fun-filled day. (All Day)
- CRR Volunteer OrientationCRR Volunteer Orientation
Time: 12:00 pm
In celebration of International Respect for Chickens Day, learn how to help chickens at the Chicken Run Rescue Volunteer Orientation, co-sponsored by ARC, in Minneapolis (event address will be emailed to people who RSVP). The best way to advocate for chickens and other farmed animals is to know them as individuals through first-hand experience and hands-on learning. Learn WHO you are speaking for when you speak up for animals. Lots more details and RSVP at Vegan Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/vegan-415/ at 12:00 pm
Sign up to receive
our monthly e-newsletter!
The Animal Rights Coalition operates Ethique Nouveau; a vegan boutique, where all purchases help fund our animal advocacy programs, at 317 W. 48th St. in Minneapolis. The ARC office is located at the same address.
- 1:00- 7:00PM
- noon- 7:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 6:00PM
- noon- 5:00PM
- noon- 4:00PM
World Wide Vegan Waffle Party
Thanks so much to all of our amazing volunteers and the 100+ guests who came and ate amazing vegan waffles and toppings at the Fifth Annual Global Vegan Waffle Party on Saturday, May 24 at Fuller Park in Minneapolis. Special thanks to Matt Mehlhoff for taking great photos of the event.
This wasn’t just any waffle party. This was a VEGAN waffle party. Again this year, this event allowed us to begin many new conversations about where our food comes from and the effects of our food choices.Showing people that eating vegan food can be easy and delicious helps remove barriers that folks may otherwise have about going vegan. If what helps people consider that step is showing them that a vegan future can still have amazing brunches in it, we’re happy to help.